Articles Focused on the New York Mets. Opinions on the players, the rivalries, the standings and anything else that comes to mind.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

They Lost 2 Games to the Pirates

The Backstop Back At Ya:  I must admit that after watching them find ways to win all the games between Redding starts I was a bit shocked to see them lose 2 in a row to the Pirates.  The team I like to call "25 guys just auditioning to be Yankees."  I guess what is more important is the fact that they are starting to look like the M.A.S.H. 4077th and they found ways to win quite a few more games than I thought they would starting with the series in Boston.  We are still waiting to see what the latest is on Reyes' return.  Beltran is out due to what I am told is a very violent flu.  We do not know when or if we will see the other Carlos again.  Church is on the mend etc.
I am up to 6 games this season that I can say with a 99% degree of certainty that they would have lost every year since the Omar Office took its place.
Hate it every time they waste a Johan start.  Hate it even more when they waste it against a guy like Duke.
It happens I suppose.  All I know is that I am rapidly running out of time to say it is still early.
That is BS from the BS... For now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers